Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Grand Theft Auto 4

Post your GTA 4 pics here. Smile

[Image: 09fK0Lt.jpg]

[Image: CD8se17.jpg]

[Image: gDWGVs9.jpg]
[Image: GNW6YtF.png]

Good shots. why dont try playing GTA V with police mood too?

Meh, haven't got the game yet.

I would like. But i have GTA V + PS3 12GB. And when game was new, it was no problem with 12GB. But now i cant even turn it on, because game+updates are heavier than 12GB. I hate Sony.
[Image: Starter.png]

Yea, I had constant problems with my consoles which were Xbox 360 and PS3 which honestly never worked correctly.

I remember playing this with friends years ago on xbox, was so much fun, I probably still know my way around the map XD
[Image: tlHyrrt.jpg]

hehe, you should get it. Tongue

(10-16-2015, 09:49 PM)Starter Wrote: I would like. But i have GTA V + PS3 12GB. And when game was new, it was no problem with 12GB. But now i cant even turn it on, because game+updates are heavier than 12GB. I hate Sony.

I had buyed 1 year ago PS3 superslim 12gb version. Then, buyed for 30€ a 500gb harddisk, with the metal for the hold for 10€ , and it runs 100% good, and never had been hard to insert the disk Smile

Also, i have buyed version of GTA IV, but in win10, it dont runs(Or atleast for me)

(10-17-2015, 10:06 PM)Borja Wrote:
(10-16-2015, 09:49 PM)Starter Wrote: I would like. But i have GTA V + PS3 12GB. And when game was new, it was no problem with 12GB. But now i cant even turn it on, because game+updates are heavier than 12GB. I hate Sony.

I had buyed 1 year ago PS3 superslim 12gb version. Then, buyed for 30€ a 500gb harddisk, with the metal for the hold for 10€ , and it runs 100% good, and never had been hard to insert the disk Smile

Also, i have buyed version of GTA IV, but in win10, it dont runs(Or atleast for me)

You just did swapped hard drives and thats all? What with PS3 software? Did you copy pasted it to new hard drive or didnt had to?
[Image: Starter.png]

All you have to do (atleast what i did with my 12gb ps3) is to buy the mounting braket and hard drive(2.5'' if im right). The 12gb has all of your system settings and software and then the hard drive will be for games. I had a 250gb hard drive because i only played gta v and gt7.