Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Grand Theft Auto 4

(10-18-2015, 06:42 PM)TheGoldEST Wrote: All you have to do (atleast what i did with my 12gb ps3) is to buy the mounting braket and hard drive(2.5'' if im right). The 12gb has all of your system settings and software and then the hard drive will be for games. I had a 250gb hard drive because i only played gta v and gt7.

So i dont have to unmount 12gb one, i just have to add next one, right?
[Image: Starter.png]

U cant even unmount that. *facepalm*

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2015, 08:54 PM by Borja.)

There is no hard disk mate. Its like " imaginare " hard disk. When you open the door where hdd goes , theres nothing. Thats the reason of what you need  the mounting braked , cause theres no existing one. Connect it , and when you turn on the PS3 , it will say that it need to format the hdd for write in their own language. Im not sure if you lost the progress of 12GB , but if im not wrong , you dont lost anything. Im going to take some photos for show you

More from today's patrol. Smile

[Image: xAmD8OG.jpg]

[Image: YfWY1tw.jpg]

[Image: 1t2URiD.jpg]
[Image: GNW6YtF.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2015, 09:09 PM by Borja.)

(10-18-2015, 08:53 PM)Borja Wrote: There is no hard disk mate. Its like " imaginare " hard disk. When you open the door where hdd goes , theres nothing. Thats the reason of what you need  the mounting braked , cause theres no existing one. Connect it , and when you turn on the PS3 , it will say that it need to format the hdd for write in their own language. Im not sure if you lost the progress of 12GB , but if im not wrong , you dont lost anything. Im going to take some photos for show you

This post contains photos

Goot shots Spark , lot of mess with cops

(10-18-2015, 07:57 PM)TheGoldEST Wrote: U cant even unmount that. *facepalm*
Im noob in consoles, so how could i know that...
(10-18-2015, 09:08 PM)Borja Wrote:
(10-18-2015, 08:53 PM)Borja Wrote: There is no hard disk mate. Its like " imaginare " hard disk. When you open the door where hdd goes , theres nothing. Thats the reason of what you need  the mounting braked , cause theres no existing one. Connect it , and when you turn on the PS3 , it will say that it need to format the hdd for write in their own language. Im not sure if you lost the progress of 12GB , but if im not wrong , you dont lost anything. Im going to take some photos for show you

This post contains photos

Goot shots Spark , lot of mess with cops
Thank you very much, Borja! I will buy a hard drive when i will get some extra money for it! Thanks for teaching me that!

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2015, 11:08 AM by Borja.)

Im a nub too in consoles Starter , and i thought that i werent able to do it. But its very easy!

Yah , buy a hdd ( i recommend 500GB , cause system use some of them (also , depend of your use ) ) , and you have to buy the bracket for it. Here you got the link of it.

You can do it  without the bracket , only using small piece of eraser behind it ( I dont recommend it , but it works. The function of the bracked its for adapt the space between your hdd and ps3. )

I want to know , if you do it , how it works Tongue . Good luck

(10-18-2015, 07:57 PM)TheGoldEST Wrote: U cant even unmount that. *facepalm*

(10-19-2015, 10:11 AM)Borja Wrote: Im a nub too in consoles Starter , and i thought that i werent able to do it. But its very easy!

Yah , buy a hdd ( i recommend 500GB , cause system use some of them (also , depend of your use ) ) , and you have to buy the bracket for it. Here you got the link of it.

You can do it  without the bracket , only using small piece of eraser behind it ( I dont recommend it , but it works. The function of the bracked its for adapt the space between your hdd and ps3. )

I want to know , if you do it , how it works Tongue . Good luck

Thank you again Borja! I have same console as you, so it should work the same! There are USB ports on it, so i thought i can add some external HDD, but it didnt work like that. I thought its like in PC - just replacing an small HDD for bigger one, or sth. I didnt even knew that there is a slot for HDD! I'm afraid i wont do it very soon, because my TV and PS3 stays in poland. Im living in Danmark now. Next time when i will be in poland - in maybe 2 or 3 months ill do it, because now i have to save money Smile

[Image: Q0hAB4f.gif]
[Image: GNW6YtF.png]

Nice gif mate ! Heart really good