Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Team Update!

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2017, 09:46 PM by Spark.)

[Image: nZyCTHk.png]

Hello,

I am not usually a person to talk about real life issues but recently I've been hit hard by them and due to recent events such as me breaking my fingers and fracturing the rest of my hand, this puts me out of action regarding playing, working on new skins and stopping progress on all systems as my left hand is the only thing that is in action.

Disappointing but it is what is, I as a Leader of [CSR] would like to take this opportunity to give the team I've been leading for sometime to some well known people, someone who had ownership of the team before infact both of them..

[Image: isonline.rasmus94] | [Image: dk.png] | [CSR] Rasmus | rasmus94
[Image: isonline.Demon%20Illidan] | [Image: ca.png] | [CSR] Monster | Demon Illidan

They are now promoted to full time Leaders of [CSR], full ownership is now transferred to them.

[Image: isonline.rasmus94] | [Image: dk.png] | [CSR] Rasmus | rasmus94
[Image: isonline.Demon%20Illidan] | [Image: ca.png] | [CSR] Monster | Demon Illidan

I have my hopes and I have my doubts but I mean it when I say that these guys will take care of the team while I'm out of action.

Now that the Assistant Leader position is now available, there were a couple of potential Seniors who could get this position but a decision has been made and a certain member stood out the most, he worked hard and the spirit that is given by him when he is online is phenomenal. I would like to give the position to..

[Image: isonline.raphi_59] | [Image: fr.png] | [CSR] Raphi | raphi_59

Congratulations, you really truly deserve this position after all that time and contribution you have to our team.

[Image: isonline.raphi_59] | [Image: fr.png] | [CSR] Raphi | raphi_59

Congratulations Raph! Ras and Monster will be here when you will need assistance, if you need help, just ask them and take care of the team for me, I see a lot of potential in you, do us good. Wink

Now to the final part, I unfortunately took a decision to demote myself until things get better, and unfortunately things are bad enough right now but I have to keep my head high, I had a long run with the team oh boy it's been a hell of a ride, this is not the end, I am sure the new Management team will do the team proud.

[Image: isonline.sparklez] | [Image: ie.png] | [CSR] Spark | SparkleZ

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who helped me, regardless what you helped me with, I remember it.

Thank you!

(Written with my left hand)

Thank you for reading, have a good day!

Team [CSR] Management!
[Image: GNW6YtF.png]

Take your time Spark, get your hand repaired and comeback at the top of the team! Smile
[Image: Monster.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2016, 08:56 PM by CyanKill.)

Damn son howd you do that. Get your hand better soon Spark

...#Latereply