Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Hey!

Hey everyone! 

Been here a week or so now and just settling in and getting used to cruising around with the [CSR] tag on. Hopefully it'll change to red soon! 

A bit about me then I guess: I'm a 16 year old from the UK, studying Public Services at college. I'm a photojournalist and attend emergency incidents within my local county, Sussex. Lots of my photos are used in newspapers, online and occasionally on TV etc.  For any of you interested, I shoot with a Canon 60D, 24-70 f/2.8, 70-200 f/2.8 and a 50mm f/1.8. 

I'm mad about cars, and buzzing for my first driving lesson which is booked for 09:30 on my birthday. Hope that gives you some sort of idea of how mad I am about driving. Hoping to fly through lessons and be on the road as soon as possible to start my car journey. I'm always envious when people talk about all their cars in LFS and I'm stuck pretending I'm driving a real car too, but in reality just stuck driving on a PC. 

Not much more to say; you'll get to know me as we go along. 

Thanks to everyone for making CSR a welcoming environment, and I look forward to progressing! 

Nick/Quattro10V Smile
[Image: Quattro10V.png]

Porsche
Quattro10V

Hi Nick, good luck in your recruit period, if you have any question, we are here for you! Smile

Good too see you're mad about cars haha

Good luck in your recruitment.. almost there now..
[Image: GNW6YtF.png]

Good luck in your latest part of your recruitment!

I also like to see that emergency services are doing everything to help people. I like to help people (that's why i'm (almost) always MED on TC).

Hi, good luck for the rest of your recruit period, have fun! Smile
[Image: Raphi.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2017, 10:24 AM by Nick.)

(03-10-2017, 09:15 PM)Wouter Wrote: Good luck in your latest part of your recruitment!

I also like to see that emergency services are doing everything to help people. I like to help people (that's why i'm (almost) always MED on TC).

Yeah me too! I spend 99% of my time as a cop and the rest either as MED or RES. I only go civilian a little more at the moment and that's just to add some variety! Thanks Wouter Smile

(03-11-2017, 08:29 AM)Raphi Wrote: Hi, good luck for the rest of your recruit period, have fun! Smile

Cheers Raphi! We'll cruise again soon Smile
[Image: Quattro10V.png]

Porsche
Quattro10V