Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Major Reshuffle!

[Image: nZyCTHk.png]

[Image: oKpdbk4.png]

Hello,

Today we are making multiple changes in the team, some big and some small, but let's kick this one off with management changes. 

Monster has played a blinder during his time as an Assistant Leader, Raphi and I would like to personally thank him for his hard work behind the curtains.

[Image: isonline.Demon%20Illidan] | [Image: ca.png] | [CSR] Monster | Demon Illidan

Unfortunately Monster is finding it difficult to find time for playing and managing the team with us and therefore a decision has been made to demote him to give him some space and time in life.

[Image: isonline.Demon%20Illidan] | [Image: ca.png] | [CSR] Monster | Demon Illidan

We hope to see him back soon.

Secondly I would like to promote the following member, experienced leader and in general a responsible member of the team who is willing to take control of the team and lead the team along with Raphi.

[Image: isonline.rasmus94] | [Image: dk.png] | [CSR] Rasmus | rasmus94

Welcome back to the management team, Ras! 

[Image: isonline.rasmus94] | [Image: dk.png] | [CSR] Rasmus | rasmus94

I'm sure Ras and Raphi will take care of the team.

Thirdly we would like to promote the following members.

[Image: isonline.mathiasore] | [Image: no.png] | [CSR] Street | mathiasore
[Image: isonline.Quattro10V] | [Image: gb.png] | [CSR] Quattro10V | Quattro10V
[Image: isonline.kiwie] | [Image: lv.png] | [CSR] Kiwie | kiwie
[Image: isonline.byEdo] | [Image: cl.png] | [CSR] byEdoo | byEdo

They all showed enthusiasm and loyalty towards the team and therefore a decision has been made to promote them to Senior Members.

[Image: isonline.mathiasore] | [Image: no.png] | [CSR] Street | mathiasore
[Image: isonline.Quattro10V] | [Image: gb.png] | [CSR] Quattro10V | Quattro10V
[Image: isonline.kiwie] | [Image: lv.png] | [CSR] Kiwie | kiwie
[Image: isonline.byEdo] | [Image: cl.png] | [CSR] byEdoo | byEdo

Congratulations!

Ever since the following member joined the team, he has been showing lots engagement and contribution to almost everything, we couldn't leave his talent hanging like that, we as a management team decided to give him a shot at a special role to see his skills and help him expand on his knowledge. 

[Image: isonline.legocriss] | [Image: ee.png] | [CSR] Porsche | legocriss

He will now be promoted to Assistant Leader in Training.

[Image: isonline.legocriss] | [Image: ee.png] | [CSR] Porsche | legocriss

Congratulations, hope you do well in your new rank!

Sadly one of our longest lasting members of team became inactive without a reason and a decision has been made to remove him, it is sad to see him go as he  is the person who I always looked up to before [CSR].

[Image: isonline.pandaboy] | [Image: gb.png] | [CSR] Kieran | Pandaboy

I would like to thank him for everything he has done for the team in the past and would like to see him return one day.

Best of luck Kieran.

After being a member of the management team for almost two years and out of them 2 years, a full time leader for a year and a half, I decided to leave the team to pursue my dreams and leave the team in safe and reliable hands. During the time as a leader, I had learned many things and I can't finish this off without thanking Toni for giving me this opportunity almost two years ago.

[Image: isonline.sparklez] | [Image: ie.png] | [CSR] Spark | SparkleZ

I would lie if I was to say that I wouldn't miss the team, but it's time for me to move on and attempt to follow my dream in the community. I wish the team only the best in the future, I'm sure the new management team will take good care of it.

Thanks for reading, and have a good day!

Team [CSR] Management.
[Image: Raphi.png]

Congrats all, good luck Kieran and Spark, thanks for everything!! Smile
[Image: Monster.png]