Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Event Teaser and more!

[Image: bmSrQxE.png]

Hello everyone,
Let's start with team things: indeed we have some promotions and departures.

Intruz has been asked to leave due to the recent events that happened on the [TC] Server. Thanks for all and good luck.
Also, DankPrincess has been promoted to a full Assistant Leader; she has done really great. 

[Image: isonline.dankprincess] | [Image: uk.png] | [CSR] DankPrincess | dankprincess

Well done DP.

However, Wouter will be demoted to the Senior rank due to him not having enough time to deal with all the tasks in the team and simply not being active enough.

[Image: isonline.i-love-cruise] | [Image: nl.png] | [CSR] Wouter | i-love-cruise

KibaWolf will be promoted as an Assistant Leader in Training, as this rank is now free.

[Image: isonline.topthrillgtr] | [Image: ca.png] | [CSR] KibaWolf | topthrillgtr

To end those promotions/departures, I would like to announce that Porsche will be assisting me as a Leader. He has now experience to lead a team and therefore will be joining me in the Leader role.

[Image: isonline.legocriss] | [Image: ee.png] | [CSR] Porsche | legocriss

Congrats Porsche, well done.

We also have a new member, Jardim, who will join us as a Recruit for a two weeks trial:

[Image: isonline.%5BOD%5DJardim] | [Image: us.png] | [CSR] Jardim | [OD]Jardim

(no, it's not the end Smile )
I would also like to announce our Christmas events, with a little teaser:

[Image: UNmXW9R.jpg]

More to come.

To end this announcement, we've also planned some night drives on Euro Truck Simulator 2 MP as its popularity is growing in the [TC] Community.

That's it for today and have a great day!

Team [CSR] Management.
[Image: Raphi.png]

Congratz to all!
[Image: legocriss.php]