Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

The time has come for me.

[Image: bmSrQxE.png]

[Image: oKpdbk4.png]

Hello everyone,

Two things to announce: 

Indeed, DankPrincess has decided to leave the team, due to personal reasons. Good luck DankPrincess in the future.

This announcement is probably going to have the effect of a bomb blast on the team, but anyway.

I've been in the team for nearly two years, indeed I joined the team in May 2016 after a successful recruitment period. It was hella fun and I had great memories with Toni, Spark and all the others I played with. 
I've been a leader for a year now and I think that the time has come for me to leave the team.

Indeed, I tried multiple actions on the team, I did all my best to make sure that all the members in my team enjoy playing. But unfortunately, it looks like that I probably failed in doing so. I lost interest in LFS, in TC, and I'm starting to lose hope in the fact that the team is going to regain popularity as long as I am a leader. 
I have then to asusme that I wasn't ready to be a leader and I am still not ready. 

Therefore, I am giving the full ownership of the team to Porsche. He has done a great job overall and I am sure he will do a nice job as a Leader.

Again, I am sorry for all the mistakes I did (hello Botos) and have a good day (or night).

[Image: oKpdbk4.png]

Stay tuned!
Team [CSR] Management.
[Image: Raphi.png]

You will be missed man! Also goodluck DP.
[Image: legocriss.php]

Good luck Raphi and DankPrincess, don't disappear on us.