- [b]First Name[/b] - Tapio
- [b]LFS Username[/b] - 5Ankka1
- [b]LFS Nickname[/b] - ^_^Ankka^_^
- [b]Total distance in [color=#ff3333][TC][/color][/b] - 55 298km
- [b]Total playing hours in [color=#ff3333][TC][/color][/b] -976h
- [b]How old are you? [/b]- 24
- [b]What Languages do you speak?[/b] - Finnish and English
- [b]On a scale of 1-10, how well do you speak English?[/b] - 8.5
- [b]What licenses do you have in [color=#ff3333][TC][/color]? (MED/COP/TOW)[/b] - COP, TOW and RACE
- [b]Have you completed Basic Training and if so did you Pass?[/b] - I have not.
- [b]Have you completed Advanced Training?[/b] - I have not.
- [b]Do you have your COP license revoked?[/b] - I have not.
- [b]Do you have a [color=#ff3333][TC][/color] Forum account? If so what's your name on it?[/b] - Yes and Ankka
- [b]Have you been banned before?[/b] - Yes
- [b]If you have answered 'Yes' the previous question, explain to us how many times you have been banned and why.[/b] - 2 times for racism and swearing. First time i was banned i came to the server and said "Whats popping my niggas" and that got me banned and i have apologized it many times.
Second time i just sweared two times if i recall right and got ban for that. (14d and 7d)
- [b]Write something about yourself. (For example, Who you are and what you like to do.)[/b] - I am Finnish guy who likes cars and TC.
- [b]Why did you decide to apply for team [color=#4DB8FF][CSR][/color] rather than another team?[/b] - CSR seems really good team to me and i have friends here.
- [b]What can you bring to help with development of [color=#4DB8FF][CSR][/color]?[/b] - Improving driving skill.
- [b]If you were accepted, how would this be beneficial to our team?[/b] - I guess more people to the team that want to make TC better place, and bring life to CSR.
- [b]Have you ever been in any other teams? If so how long ago and what teams were they?[/b] - StreetRacers. idk 1-2w

[u][i][b]Situation Judgement Question[/b][/i][/u]

- [b]You join the server and you see a member of [color=#4DB8FF][CSR][/color] being blatantly rammed by a user you have never seen before,  the user is refusing to stop, what do you do?[/b]? - First i think i would ask what is happening mainly from the CSR member. Evaluate the situation with
all of the people involved and suggest that CSR member to report him if i see it necessary. And if it is really bad i might message admin to come and take a look at the situation if possible.
- [b]You are in a chase as a Police Officer and some random guy overtakes you and performs a ram on the suspect, what do you do?[/b]? - Probably report the guy and, ask the guy in the chase want's to pit including me.
- [b]You notice that a member of [color=#4DB8FF][CSR][/color] has been calling for backup multiple times and there are no available cops at this time, what do you do?[/b] - If i have time i change my name to cop and join him.
- [b]A user PM's you telling you that they want to join [color=#4DB8FF][CSR][/color], what do you do?[/b] - I tell them to apply here in the forums.
- [b]A user starts to swear at you for no reason, what do you do?[/b] - Ask from him what is wrong, and see where that goes.
- [b]You are in a chase as a Police Officer and you get pushed into the barrier by the suspect, what do you do?[/b] - Imo suspect can be more rough in maneuvers and i tolerate it probably.

Hello!

Thank you for showing interest in Team [CSR], your application will be discussed within the team, any further information about your application will be posted in here.

[Image: 1XTiHH1.gif]

Thank you!
Team [CSR] Management!

Hello!

Unfortunately your application for Team [CSR] has been denied. If you wish to find out more regarding why you were denied, feel free to contact any [CSR] Leader and they will reply to you as soon as they can. We thank you for your interest in our Team and wish you better luck next time!

[Image: Wtyj0IY.gif]

Thank you!
Team [CSR] Management!