Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Show us your ride.

Well hello.

[Image: 7iVklHl.jpg]
[Image: ORIWS36.jpg]
[Image: fkozEiN.jpg]
[Image: pO6gvbO.jpg]

I want to Jiri recrod some onboard drift of you Big Grin

He did borja, i just need to upload them.

Corolla passed its MOT Inspection (Finally).

To celebrate it, i will reveal some of my "plans" for this year Big GrinD

And, cause im lazy af, i didnt correct the colours, nor have any regards in the quality, as the overcome might change haha.

[Image: sSYRW1B.jpg]

There are some pictures of cars that i am actually driving:

My dad's new Opel Vectra (sadly i have only one, poor image):
Mine Passat:
Cooling van and 7 ton truck that i am driving in my new job:
[Image: Starter.png]

That's awesome Starter, I absolutely love your Passat as it's in such a good shape.
[Image: GNW6YtF.png]

(01-03-2016, 01:56 PM)Spark Wrote: That's awesome Starter, I absolutely love your Passat as it's in such a good shape.

Thanks Big Grin I love it too! I am always looking back at it, when i am leaving parking lot... i think i am really in love.

I have an picture from last winter. Its good looking even under the snow!

PS. Focus in front of Passat is also mine :p

(01-03-2016, 01:56 PM)Spark Wrote: That's awesome Starter, I absolutely love your Passat as it's in such a good shape.

Unlike our old Passat.

NEVER buy a car from a refugee XD

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2016, 10:43 PM by Spark.)

lol Toni

Starter, with alloys that bad boy looks better. Tongue Heart By the way your focus is nice but mine is nicer. Big Grin
[Image: GNW6YtF.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2016, 06:38 PM by Starter.)

(01-03-2016, 10:40 PM)Spark Wrote: lol Toni

Starter, with alloys that bad boy looks better. Tongue Heart By the way your focus is nice but mine is nicer. Big Grin

I have summer tires on alloys and winter tires on steel ones, thats why there is a difference Tongue

Yeah, mine Focus is very very very ...
very cheap car just for my family in Poland, because they needed anything just to go around city - to a shop or sth. And its rusty scrap with dying engine, so nothing special.

Why didnt i saw your focus? Tongue

(01-03-2016, 08:21 PM)Toni Wrote:

Unlike our old Passat.

NEVER buy a car from a refugee XD

Dont judge all Passats by the one you had! Tongue Mine is mechanically perfect. It doesnt looks like new, its really used one, but works well, and engine is perfect - way better than the newest scrappy ones. I can do with that engine 500 000km and car will still work. New cars with 200 000kms on odometer are just dying.