The Cruising Street Racers Forum
Show us your ride. - Printable Version

+- The Cruising Street Racers Forum (https://teamcsr.eu)
+-- Forum: Welcome in [CSR] Forum! (https://teamcsr.eu/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (https://teamcsr.eu/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+---- Forum: Off-Topic (https://teamcsr.eu/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Thread: Show us your ride. (/showthread.php?tid=69)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Show us your ride. - Starter - 01-30-2016

And... due to stupid rules in Danmark, that says i cant drive here with car on polish plates, and changing plates to danish costs tax - 200% worth of Passat in DK, so i had to buy a car. And i could afford only Honda Civic 1999, 1.4. Nothing special, but i have to drive everyday to work 58km one way, so i need a car. I will drive Passat back to Poland soon and will pass it to my family, because Focus is dead.

RE: Show us your ride. - Toni - 02-04-2016

YEE ANOTHER JAPANESE NUB CAR!

Welcome to da japan famili!

[Image: 1wffbmQ.jpg]

RE: Show us your ride. - Starter - 02-05-2016

(02-04-2016, 04:28 PM)Toni Wrote: YEE ANOTHER JAPANESE NUB CAR!

Welcome to da japan famili!

Yeeee welcom!

RE: Show us your ride. - Toni - 04-11-2016

Officially the last photo of the "Craprolla" in this form.

[Image: DfPi5IE.jpg][Image: FkbGUKR.jpg][Image: YKryy77.jpg][Image: eP2toD6.jpg][Image: QeTGwtt.jpg]

Bonus pics of other rides, and i quess ill just leak out the "secret" project a bit with a really low res pic. (project in the back, the station wagon noob thing.

[Image: HH33GF1.jpg]

To come: (bonnet will be a bit different) [Image: n6i0j27.jpg]

Also, yes, i got 155 wide tyres in the front and 175´s in the rear. I was supposed to get 9" and 10" wide Banded steelies but shit happened.

RE: Show us your ride. - Borja - 04-11-2016

Im preparing my pop corns for see how this project ends..

[Image: palomitas.gif]

RE: Show us your ride. - Toni - 04-17-2016

Meanwhile, I have managed to paint the Corolla with primer already, next is the base coat (still depending on whether leaving it black and just painting the decal on the bonnet, looks neat either way.) And ive just been driving the BMW now, and sorry for spam but heres some quality pics Big GrinD

I left the license plate in so you can laugh at the hidden "Lazy 500" text Big Grin

RE: Show us your ride. - Toni - 04-23-2016

[Image: Q3pXfmY.jpg]

RE: Show us your ride. - Toni - 06-19-2016

I might of have done a thing.

I bought myself a nice Seat Leon 1.9TDI Stella for 600€. Its not in mint perfect condition, but it has had ALOT of services, like a new gearbox, new turbo, new head gasket, machined head, valves, timing stuff, suspension, brakes, etc etc things. (all marked in the service history)

Only things that i need to fix in it, is 2 spots of rust (front right wheel arch and windscreen upper right corner.) Just surface rust though, not needing to weld. I also need to change the windscreen until 3.7.2016, and fix the front bumper cause the previous owner decided to try to be a damn snowplow with it 2 times. Theres also this slight problem with the boost pressure control valve, which is a usual problem in these TDI engines, only a 30-60€ part though. It just cuts all the boost off at times making it basically feel like an SDI engine. I now to "fix" it have to roll around in neutral for a couple hundred metres to let oil go to the turbo before i turn the engine off and on again to "reset" the valve, and it makes boost again.

Plans are to tint the rear windows, install a boost gauge (already bought.) Eventually remap it thru a friends contact (just boost up the power and torque a bit if is possible, its not 100% sure ill do it.) Install some speakers ofc, and a new head unit.

Best thing in this is that it only uses 4,4 to 5,2l of diesel per 100km, which suits the amount of KM´s i drive.

Sorry for a crap pic, i will eventually lend my friends 12mpx camera for quality shots.

[Image: dUC7BeT.jpg]

And no, this wont be half-ass built like the corolla was, this car is a keeper for a long time.

RE: Show us your ride. - Spark - 06-19-2016

No Honda?! Undecided

RE: Show us your ride. - Toni - 06-20-2016

Nah, the Honda turned out to be a bad deal. Soooo overpriced for what it was.

But atleast this does turbo noises! Quiet low-pressure turbo spool FTW!
90hp/210nm certainly feels good!